We offer an on-the-spot free estimate for service work, please feel free to drop into the shop at 22 Temple St Keynsham for us to take a look.
Our mechanics are super friendly and will happily discuss any customisation, repair or upgrade you are considering as well as any servicing work required.
As well as the basic bicycle repairs we can also work with Shimano Di2, Campagnolo EPS and Sram Etap. We can undertake oil changes on Rolhoff internal hubs and install dynamo lighting.
- Gears and brakes checked and adjusted / indexed.
- Wheels/tyres checked, inflated.
- All bearings checked and adjusted,
- Steering components adjusted.
- Frame Wiped cleaned,
- Chain lubed.
- Drivechain removed, degreased, inspected lubed and re assembled & adjusted.
- Brakes adjusted and cleaned,
- Wheels removed and trued,
- Cables checked, lubed & replaced if required,
- Rear mech hanger straightened,
- Frame cleaned, polished and test ridden
- Full report of work done and any advisories noted.
* no parts are included in the price - we will ring and advise if parts in need of replacement
Includes everything from our general service but includes
- All new cables ( gear and brake ) inner and outer being replaced with geniune Shimano / Campagnolo cables,
- All internal bearings checked, cleaned and greased.
- Fresh bar tape, Selle Italia smootape of similar - colour of your choice...
À la carte servicing options
Groupset replace from £120 ( labour only )
New bike assembly - from box to bike! £35
Wheel Build £30 per wheel - includes a free true up after 200 miles
Repair puncture ( using new inner tube ) £12
Wheel true from £10
Gear adjust £10
Brake adjust £10
Bottom bracket replace from £40 (BB30, PF30 from £50)
Replace headset from £30
Face and chase Bottom bracket £15
From £10k Italian superbikes to daily commuter bikes. There’s nothing our mechanics can’t handle. Take a look at our custom builds page to see some of the incredible work they’ve produced. They take the utmost care with every bike in there work stand.
We Speak Campagnolo
We are proud to be a one of only a handful Campagnolo Pro Shops in the UK, so feel at ease to come in and ‘speak Campagnolo’.
We also build custom bikes using components from some of the most prestigious & reputable brands in the world.
Whether it be titanium, alloy, carbon or steel we can offer various options to suit every taste and budget. We can even offer custom colour options from Ridley direct from the factory in Belgium.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Below are a few of the custom bikes we have built.
Plus many more..